About Leadership Creativity & Innovation
Creativity is fast-becoming the most desirable leadership trait for coping in a complex global economy and adapting to rapid technological, political and environmental changes.
Drawing on expertise and insight from some of the world’s greatest thinkers, artists, business leaders and spiritual teachers, this module will demystify the creative process, explore its relevance to leading a fulfilling life and thriving in business.
In this module, we will explore what creativity is and how to tap into your personal creativity; we will look at the relevance of creativity to leadership, the difference between creativity and innovation, and how to manage creative teams and innovation processes.
Understand what creativity is, where it comes from and why it matters in life and business
Learn practical steps on how to tap into your own creativity
Gain insight on the relationship between creativity and innovation
Apply principles for effective innovation
Discover approaches for leading creative teams and innovation processes
Impactful Learning & Cutting-Edge Themes
Inspired By The Wisdom Of Pendulum Summit
This module and full leadership programme is enriched with the wisdom of the extraordinary visionaries who have spoken at our flagship event Pendulum Summit, the world's leading business and self-empowerment summit.
Module Outline & Core Components
What's included in this Module?
- This module "Leadership Creativity & Innovation" contains 60 minutes of guided learning made up of short, impactful lessons that are delivered by a professional facilitator. In addition to 60 minutes of guided learning, you will receive access to an impressive Pendulum Talks library that includes 150+ full length videos (talks) from some of the greatest visionaries who have spoken at our flagship event Pendulum Summit, the world's leading business and self-empowerment summit.
- These world-class talks (some of which are referenced in each of the 8 modules) will provide exceptional opportunities for personal and professional growth covering the areas of Self-Empowerment; Leadership and Team Performance, Authentic Relationships, Business Excellence, Professional and Wealth Elevation.
- At the end of this module you will be encouraged to complete an exercise to assess your learning and understanding of the key topics covered.
- You will also be encouraged to complete a reflective learning log. This valuable exercise will help you identify your core values, assess the way you think and help you to establish the necessary steps for implementing change in your life right now.
- At the end of the module you will receive the full module transcript, a full resource library of articles, and references to books and academic journals.
How can the programme be completed?
The programme can be completed online via pendulumuniversity.com. When you enroll, you receive your personal login details and access to the programme.
This module was professionally researched and curated by the Pendulum University Team in collaboration with Sholeh Johnston, Consultant, Coach and Creative Strategist.
Our magic ingredient:
Our unique selling point is that each module is enriched enriched by the extraordinary wisdom from those who have spoken at our flagship event Pendulum Summit, the world's leading business and self-empowerment summit.
Each lesson within this Module "Leadership Creativity & Innovation" includes featured teachings from Erik Wahl, Jo Malone, Dr Bob Rotella, Robin Sharma, Brad Sugars, Jack Daly, Keith Ferrazzi, Dr John Demartini and Dr Deepak Chopra MD.
Who delivers the module?
This module is professionally presented by Kathriona Devereux, Broadcaster. Kathriona will be the voice for the research and teachings and will guide you through each lesson of the module.
What are the Module lessons?
This module contains 60 minutes of short, impactful lessons covering the following cutting-edge topics:
What is Creativity?
Adapting To Change
The Value Of Creativity
The Myth Of The ‘Creative Genius’
Where Does Creativity Come From?
Strengthening Your Creative Muscle
The Creative Process
The Art Of Thought
Enabling The Creative Process
State Of Flow
Cutting Through The Status Quo
Cultivating The Right Mindset
From Idea To Outcome
Key Stages Of Innovation Process
Managing Creative And Innovative Teams
What Do Creative And Innovative Teams Have In Common?
The Impact Of Psychological Safety On Organisational Culture
Is there an assessment or reflection section?
- At the end of each module you will be encouraged to complete an exercise to assess your learning and understanding of the key topics covered.
- As outlined by Rolfe, Freshwater and Jasper (2001) this includes three key questions: 'What? So what? Now What?' -
- What have I learned?
- What does the module tell me about my strengths and about my gaps in understanding?
- What can I do to improve my understanding? What are my next steps? What are my targets and goals for moving forward?
I work more efficiently when I have someone to hold me accountable, is this resource available?
- If you want to be more successful, one of the most vital relationships you can develop is with an accountability partner.
- Our people-mediated approach ensures that wherever you are in the world, you’ll feel supported throughout your learning journey.
- If you need someone to hold you accountable on this learning journey, we are here to assist you.
- Our expert how-to guide will also help you to establish your own supportive network and identify the key traits to a good accountability partner.
What happens after I complete the module?
- You get access to an exceptional array of resources to expand your learning.
- This includes access to an impressive Pendulum Talks library which includes 150+ full length talks from some of the greatest visionaries who have spoken at our flagship event Pendulum Summit, the world's leading business and self-empowerment summit
- These world-class talks provide exceptional opportunities for personal and professional growth covering the areas of Self-Empowerment; Leadership and Team Performance, Authentic Relationships, Business Excellence, Professional and Wealth Elevation.
- You will receive the full module transcript and a full resource library of articles, and references to books and academic journals.
- You will receive a Pendulum Certificate of Completion on successful completion of the programme which can be added to your CPD portfolio.
Expertly curated in collaboration with Sholeh Johnston, Consultant, Coach and Creative Strategist.
Sholeh Johnston is a consultant, coach and creative strategist with experience in creativity research, arts and cultural management, sustainable development, and leadership. She has worked with hundreds of leaders and organisations from the cultural, social and environmental sectors to awaken their creative potential and affect transformative change. Sholeh is director of The Field creative consultancy, and as Associate of Julie’s Bicycle, the world-leading culture and climate change agency.
Join The Conversation
Sign-up for the latest updates, insightful articles and video content right here.