Get 40% off with our “Work From Home Special” for only €1,377 [normally €2,295]
Pendulum Inspired Leadership Programme is a world-class online leadership training programme specifically designed to keep individuals and teams engaged, motivated and growing.
Created in partnership with distinguished academics, industry experts, and inspired by key insights from Pendulum Summit’s greatest minds, this cutting-edge programme explores the fundamentals of leadership with up to 8 weeks of self-paced learning based on 8 high impact modules:
- High impact leadership capabilities
- Self-empowerment & achieving your fullest potential
- Leadership communication with impact
- Leading with emotional intelligence
- Leading high performance teams
- Leadership, creativity and innovation
- Leading organisations in disruptive times
- Transforming your effectiveness as a leader
The programme is the ultimate tasting menu to inspire and engage individuals who want to build their leadership repertoire with the most advanced approaches to leadership excellence. We've done the hard work for you by sifting through hours and hours of world-class content to bring you the core fundamentals of leadership excellence.
Who is this aimed at?
This is highly applicable for individuals working in areas such as:
- Employee Development
- Leadership Development
- Performance Management
- Organisation Development
- Change Management
- Succession Planning
Key benefits in a nutshell:
- Keep your team focused and motivated while remotely working
- Incredible value for money [40% off / Group Rates available]
- Time efficient [flexible to suit you e.g. self-paced or scheduled release of content]
- Professionally facilitated and user friendly
- World-class content from the greatest minds on the planet
- Opportunities for further learning and reflective practice
- Dedicated assistance from us every step of the way
Key Drivers For This Programme:
- The need for organisational agility now more than ever means that organisations must act quickly to deliver a clear and systematic approach to ensure effective learning provision across their organisation and improving and maintaining levels of employee engagement.
- We are at the 'epicentre' of leadership, and the management and development of people, and our e-learning approach focuses on meeting the changing nature of today’s workforce by providing value for money and world-class content.
- Our research suggests that growing the talent pipeline is a critical issue for organisations. We help you to identify learning and development needs at a range of levels, and leverage the results to enable greater business performance.
How to complete the programme:
This is an online programme and can be accessed through your web browser, mobile device or our app. The programme is flexible to suit how you want to complete it e.g. self-paced or scheduled release of content.
Visit pendulumuniversity.com through your desktop web browser or mobile device and sign-up to the Online Programme option. Once you enter your payment details you will receive a confirmation email with your login details and next steps. It's that simple!
Or - You tell us that you want to sign-up and we take care of the whole set-up process for you.
We also facilitate groups and co-create bespoke programmes that can be tailored to address the specific contextual requirements of your organisation.
Pricing & Group Rates:
To show our support during these challenging times, we are facilitating a 40% discount which is a saving of over €900.
Full price of the programme is €2,295.
Yours today for €1,377 (this is 40% off / a saving of over €900).
We also have Group Rates available - email [email protected] directly.
CPD / Accreditation:
- All participants receive a Pendulum Certificate of Completion on successful completion of the Pendulum Inspired Leadership Programme. This can be added to their CPD portfolio.
- Tim Wray, Professor of Practice and Director of Executive Education at the University of Warwick
- Dr. Jill Walker, Psychologist and Expert in Personal Growth and Success
- Lynda Byron, Director of Leadership Journeys, Programme Director at the Irish Management Institute
- Andrew McLaughlin, Programme director of the IMI Diploma in Organisational Behaviour and the IMI Diploma in Executive Coaching
- Dr. Phillip Matthews, Former President/CEO of the National College of Ireland (NCI), Independent Consultant helping individuals, teams and organisations towards higher performance
- Dr. Trish Gorman, Eccles School of Business at the University of Utah
- Sholeh Johnston, Creative strategist, coach and facilitator with over ten years experience working across the creative industries in the UK and internationally